To any adult a lufa is just something that you put body wash on and bathe yourself with. (If you even know what a lufa is.) To a child it could be so much more...a ball, something to chew on, something to throw at a sibling, or according to Kennedy, pom poms. I bought Regan a lufa because she asked for one, and then of course had to buy Kennedy one. Well, Kennedy got a hold of both of them and started doing cheers in the kitchen. It was so cute. I had to share. (If only I knew how to do video on this thing.)
For those of you that have commented, I will try to do better on posting more frequently. :)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Through a Child's Eyes
Posted by The Purnell Family at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for updating... I miss that little toot and her slobbery kisses.
Nathan and Ashley - I love you dearly and am praying for you non stop. I don't have any eloquent words or anything that will comfort you at this time. Just know that I love you and am praying for you. My heart is broken for you!!!! Summer
Post a Comment