CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh What A Night

Nathan is out of town this week (great timing, huh?). He gets back on Thursday evening. I am on the countdown. Last night we had thunderstorms, so therefore, Regan was in my bed. She is terrified of them. Before that, Kennedy decided to come sleep with me. Then, once the thunder and lightning started Gizmo (the dog) decided to freak out. So, Monday night I had quite a bed full. Well, tonight....or morning...I really don't know which anymore, Kennedy came down the stairs crying. She wants her daddy, she wants something to drink, her ear hurts. So, this has gone on for TWO hours now. She is finally asleep in her bed. Where am I?...WIDE AWAKE on the computer. The delights of motherhood. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

1 comments:

The Milams said...

Where is Nathan??? It better be work related and not some dang four-wheeling escapade!