You just never know what is going to pop out of a child's mouth. They definitely tell it how it is and keep life simple.
Yesterday I took Regan to her class and another mom was standing there. She is due about a month after I am. Regan looked at me and then looked at Lianne and said, "Mom, your belly is bigger than hers." Way to put life into perspective. :)
Regan has gotten a rash from something. I think it's an allergic reaction to something on the playground. Not really sure though so we're taking Benadryl and putting cream on it. So, today she asked me while getting dressed, "Mom, who named it Benadryl?" I said I didn't know. She said, "It was God's friend. You know the one that had no clothes on but just pants?" I said, "Adam?" She said, "Yes, Adam. He named everything." :)
And that says it all right there.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Kids Say the Darndest Things
Posted by The Purnell Family at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
at least she said that yours was bigger! It would have been embarassing if she told the other girl that her stomach was bigger!! thats hilarious!! I look forward to moments like that!
This is funny! I like her idea on the naming of medicine. (Adam should have chosen easier names to say and spell though for some of them!)
Post a Comment