CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Big Day....February 27th

I went to the dr. today...which is always such a delight. One of my favorite parts is getting on the scale to see just how much I have been eating in the last week or two. The best part is when the nurse doesn't even start low and work her way up...she starts high and works her way down. Great self esteem after that. :) Anyway. We scheduled to induce at 7am on Wednesday, February 27th. (Sorry all of you March birthday people. I know several of you were hoping for your big day.) So, he'll be here in less than three weeks!!! Yea!!

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Yeah!!!!!!! So exciting! We can't wait to meet little Carter!

The Garners said...

So exciting! Please let me know if I can help you do anything.

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I'm sure you are excited...can't wait to meet little Carter...possibly another suitor for Sophia? :)
Christy