I am in desperate need of some prayer right now. For the last two to three weeks we have been sick with something or other. It started with Kennedy having the stomach bug. Then, it moved to Regan. Then, we ended up with sinus infections (of which I'm still trying to overcome). After that the girls ended up with ear infections...Kennedy double. We finished antibiotics on Monday. Well, today school called and said that Kennedy had a fever and I needed to come get her. So, I picked her up from school and we went to the doctor and he said her ear infection had not gone away. So, we are on another round of antibiotics. I only have 6 days to go before we have a newborn. I just ask that y'all pray that we can all be well by then so that he doesn't end up with something. Just pray for God to heal this household and protect us from other illnesses out there (that we could pick up from church, school, the store, etc.) I'm at my whits end with all of the sickness. It doesn't help to have raging hormones either. :) Thanks!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will be praying for you and your girls. I know how hard it can be to have a sick little one. Take care!
Awww bummer. I will say a prayer for wellness!!
Praying for a healthy household!
Post a Comment