CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Never A Dull Moment

Yesterday Nathan and I were upstairs getting Regan dressed for church and picking out Kennedy's clothes. Well, our siren from our house alarm started going off. So, Nathan ran downstairs and found that Kennedy had been playing with the hand held keypad. So, we were about to load up in the car when Nathan decides to turn on his cell phone. He has a message from ADT. They have notified the fire department and they are on their way. So, I call ADT back to tell them what had happened. While I'm on the phone I hear the sirens...getting closer, and closer, and closer. By the time I was off the phone, not one, not two, but THREE LARGE fire trucks were infront of our house. And to top it off the Captain of the State Troopers for our area, who lives around the corner, showed up in his own personal vehicle. So embarrassing. Nathan went out to explain what had happened and to apologize etc. The phone began ringing off the hook from concerned neighbors/friends. They didn't see smoke, so they thought I was having a baby. Like I said, there is never a dull moment with children. :)

0 comments: