This is one of the games we played at the diapers and wipes shower. I thought it was fun, so I wanted to share. I am going to give you the baby animal, and you try to figure out the name of the mommy. I'm putting the answers at the bottom, but don't peak. :)
Number your paper 1-21:
1. puppy
2. kitten
3. cub
4. larva
5. poliwog
6. kid
7. fawn
8. calf
9. farrow
10. foal
11. filly
12. duckling
13. gosling
14. joey
15. chick
16. hatchling
17. cub
18. pup
19. whelp
20. flapper
21. kittten or pup (hint: look at "Diapers & Wipes" Shower blog)
Answers:
1. dog 2. cat 3. bear 4. bee 5. frog 6. goat 7. deer 8. whale 9. pig
10. male horse 11. female horse 12. duck 13. goose 14. kangeroo
15. penguin 16. aligator 17. panda 18. shark 19. tiger 20. swan
21. beaver
How much do you know? :)
Saturday, February 23, 2008
How Much Do You Know?
Posted by The Purnell Family at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
what the heck is a pands? and i wonder why they call a sharks baby a pup...that is weird :)
and i got the calf wrong, i thought it was cow :)
Post a Comment