CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sponge Rollers

Regan is always interested in "is that the way it was when you were 4 years old?" She always wants to know how we did it or what we did when we were younger. So, she was asking me about curling her hair and I said we should get some sponge rollers. She of course replied, "Is that what you used when you were 4 years old?" I told her that my mom always rolled my hair in sponge rollers. So, we went to Target and got some and rolled their hair that night. It was quite a treat.

So, cute. This is as far as Kennedy's hair got. By the time we were laying down for bed she wanted me to take them all out. Regan's hair looked so cute in the morning. I am sure we will have many more sponge roller moments to come. :)

1 comments:

The Garners said...

HOW FUN! Can't wait to do fun girl stuff like this with Alexee!