CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Sign

As of Thursday, May 8th our house officially had a sign in the yard. As most of you know, or some may not, we are moving....yet again!! :) We are heading back to Texas. Nathan is already working there and the girls and I are going back and forth for now. (I know...CRAZY!!!) We are now in a rent house until our house sales (I think this is de ja vous.) :) So, if you know of anyone that wants to buy a house in Arkansas...Little Rock to be exact....LET ME KNOW!! :) Just so you know how crazy Nathan is...in the 7 years we've been together, we have moved TEN times!!!!! Eleven is still to come once we are out of this rent house. INSANE!!!!

7 comments:

Jayne Wittschen said...

why are yall moving back? I bet you are excited though to be close to your family again!!

Mitzi said...

I know this is a move with many mixed emotions, but it is good to have yall back (this is totally selfish I realize). I am praying for you, the girls and Nathan--to make this transition as smooth and easy as possible. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on moving back to Texas!!!!

brooke said...

How exciting and sad at the same time! Are yall gonna be back in the Rockwall area? It will make it easier on me to see yall!

The Garners said...

We're going to miss you so much...I'm really sad that you're moving, but I know that it will be great for y'all being back home. There are so many times that I wish I could live back in the country again where I grew up, close to my family. Please stay in touch--I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you guys.

The Chaplins said...

Welcome back!!! We are praying for a quick sell for your house. Can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

you will always be a full fledged ARKANSAS RAZORBACK!!!! WOO PIG SOOOOOIE.

WE WILL MISS YALL IN THE DEEP HEART OF TEXAS.

the finton's