The girls and I drove to Arkansas on Tuesday. I was informed by her dance teachers that "we really need to be at the dress rehearsal". Dress rehearsal? Is that really what it's called? (I'll get to that in a minute.) So, we got up early and was on the road by 7:30. Oh so fun! Then, we stopped to eat lunch with my friend Jessica at Larry's Pizza. That was crazy madness! The kids wanted to play and play, which was great. When it was time to go we had a melt down...go figure. Kennedy broke Regan's toy that she "won" and she proceeded to slam her around. After we left there we stopped to get some boxes from a friend. Thanks Cameron!! Then we were off to get a few things from the house. When I walked in the house I just wanted to break down. Oh the overwhelming emotions!!! So, the girls and I just got a few things and then we got dressed and were off to the dress rehearsal. Well, we were a little lost on where to go. No instructions on how to get to the rehearsal hall, and no directions on how to get where we needed to be once in there. Great!! So, we finally found it. Regan's group is the first to go. So, they get up there, do their dance, and then it comes. "Alright ladies. We'll see y'all back here on Sunday at 1:00 in the dressing rooms." That was it!!! A dress rehearsal? That was it!! I drove all that way just because I had to be there!! Oh! I am so mad!! Then, we get back to the car and get on the road and come home....to Texas!! It was a crazy, insane day. At least I got to see Jessica. :) And the girls did VERY GOOD going back and forth. They were so worn out they slept for about two hours. So, we'll be going back on Saturday for her dance recital on Sunday. Fun, fun, fun!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment