This weekend some "girls" in Nathan's family and I went to have a girls' weekend. I only went for the day. That was way enough for me. I can't hang. :) We took off on Saturday morning out to Grapevine for the festival. We did a lot of shopping and a lot of eating. (Always my favorites!) Then everyone went back to the hotel to lay out by the pool while I went to get my nails done. They were in desperate need of help. Then, we went and got dressed and went to dinner. Later I took them to the Glass Cactus and I headed home. It was so nice. There were many times when I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. It was so FUN!! We need to plan a trip next year!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I really had a good time also. Laughing harder than I have in a very long time.....It was great! I vote that we do this at least once a year... Debbie
Post a Comment