This Sunday we had SEVERAL (30 or so) people over just to hang out and have some "family" time. It was so nice to just relax, enjoy, and let the kids play. It looked like an amusement park in our backyard. We had a water slide, a slip and slide, a kid pool, and a bounce house. Crazy! It was great to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones. We'll have to do it again real soon!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Family Fun
Posted by The Purnell Family at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haven't been in town two weeks and you are already hosting shindigs!
Hey Ashley!
It looks like the neighbors have met the Purnells! :) Wish we could've walked across the street! In case you didn't get my text today... I got your pckg. & your mail & I temporarily stole your trash can. We're having a garage sale on Saturday & I thought I might need it.
Everything is fine here...just a few more days til schools out & the pool opens this weekend too. All we need is 104 degree weather & summer will be here.
Post a Comment