A few weeks ago (April 30th) some friends of mine and I took our kiddos to the Arkansas Traveler's Game. It was "Kids" day at the game. How fun!! Little did we know that we would be setting the record for the most attendees....10,000!!! There were school buses and kids as far as the eye could see. Before we even got into the game I told Ally that I probably would only end up going to the bathroom and standing in the consession stand lind forever. That is exactly what happened. It was fun and the kids loved it!! Thanks girls for inviting us!!
The Gang! :)
2 comments:
i was wondering why you hadnt blogged in a while!! I'm glad your back!!
I'm laughing as I think about you going to get a hot dog and being gone so long that we were all worried! I still can't believe R knew your cell phone # for Ali to call and check on you!
Post a Comment