CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where Do I Begin...

Where do I begin? I want to thank everyone for their loving support during the most difficult time of our life. All of the phone calls, food, cards, emails, letters, flowers, etc. are so appreciated. We are overwhelmed with the love and support that we have. It is still a daily, and sometime minute by minute, challenge. So, continue to pray for us.



Carter Rylan Purnell

February 25, 2008

7 comments:

Mitzi said...

Sending so much love, strength and prayers to you and Nathan. May God embrace you both in those difficult moments--and help you to find peace in the good times. I am looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Adam Shingleton said...

I continue to think about you and your family daily. My prayers are with you always.

The Greenfield Family said...

I am praying for you today. Much love.

The Fintons said...

You, Nathan, and the girls are on my heart daily and we pray for yall everynight. I am glad you decided to share a picture of him....such a beautiful baby boy. Love yall lots!

The Garners said...

I am also glad that you shared this beautiful, sweet picture of Carter. I just can't tell you how often I think about you & your family...I'm praying for strength...day by day and minute by minute. We're here for you.

The Yanceys said...

Love you Ashley! I pray for your strength everyday.

Elissa said...

Steve and I are thinking about you and your family daily. Your strength is admirable. We hope you find peace and comfort. Sincerely, Elissa (Fink) Lindsey and Steve Lindsey