CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A New Olympic Sport...

Today is quite the opposite from last week...no snow, very warm, and BEAUTIFUL!! So, when we got home from gymnastics the girls went outside to play while Nathan and I made lunch. While eating, I looked up and Kennedy had taken all of her clothes off...ALL of her clothes off and was jumping on the trampoline.


Naked Trampolining

and

Naked Dining

6 comments:

Jayne Wittschen said...

oh my word!! that is the funnest thing I have ever seen!! She may just be just like her mother!! haha just joking!

Mitzi said...

I am literally laughing out loud. At gymanstics last week, Reese ran out of the restroom completely naked becuase she couldn't get her leotard back on---gave the whole gym a show...gotta love their innocence!

Adam Shingleton said...

Hmm! This looks like fun.

The Garners said...

Hooray for spring weather!!! :) Good thing you got that new fence! :)

The Yanceys said...

Don't you ever wish we could do something like that and get away with it! I love that fresh out of the shower naked feeling. To bad it ends at the bathroom door. To be a kid again!

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny!