CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring "Break"...Day 2

Tuesday Allison and I took the girls to see "Horton Hears A Who". It was such a cute movie. We had the traditional popcorn, coke, and candy (which I gave my arm and leg for in addition to the other arm I had already given for the movie tickets.) It was such a good movie. Kennedy did not do so good sitting in the movie, so we will definitely need that one when it come out on DVD.

Regan, Ella Marie, and Kennedy showing off their movie tickets/ticket of gold.

2 comments:

The Garners said...

Love the pic of the girls!

brooke said...

This made me laugh! I took cole (almost 3) to see that movie tongiht. (his first movie) and after 17 minutes he went to sleep. I left and only saw 17 minutes!