CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring "Break"...Day 3

Today we went to the Museum of Discovery in downtown Little Rock. It was a pretty cool place. There were rooms to where the kids could go in and be hands on. Regan loved going into the room with the "newborn babies". I asked her if she was going to be a nurse, and she said no she was going to be a veterinarian. She does good either way. :) The girls got to "ride" a cow. Then, we went to another room where they had a dentist chair, a huge set of teeth, and dental equipment. The girls loved playing with that which is funny considering Kennedy HATES to brush her teeth. After several more rooms of dinosaurs, sharks, Indians, mummies, and more we headed off for lunch at Larry's Pizza. The girls (and moms) ate some good ole' cheese pizza and played a few video games.

1 comments:

The Garners said...

What a fun outing! I'm sorry we missed it--we were slow getting around today. In fact, we didn't leave the house until about 3:00 when I decided I had to get out for a while...it was an exciting trip to the car wash and Sonic. :) Glad y'all had fun. The girls' dresses are so cute.