CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm on the "LIST"!

The other day I was upstairs doing something for Nathan on the computer. When I finished I thought everything/everyone sounded awfully quite, so I went downstairs. Regan was watching TV and Kennedy was no where to be found. I thought she had gone outside in the backyard...no. She had climbed up on the kitchen counter. There I found that she had taken not one, not two, but three of my birth control pills. Yes, I know...I win mother of the year award. I don't know that she actually took them. They could have gone into the trash or down the sink (both were close by). So, I called the pharmacy and they suggested that I call poison control. So, I did. I KNOW I'm mom of the year in their book. They did ask for my name and zip code. I am now officially on the POISON CONTROL list. They said she'd be fine and she was. I did move all the medicines away from any place that she could get a hold of them. Like I always say....NEVER a dull moment.

3 comments:

Adam Shingleton said...

Well thank goodness we know Kennedy won't be getting pregnant anytime soon! HEHE! Don't worry...Olivia has eaten her share of chapsticks and soap! Her insides are clean and moisturized!

The Milams said...

I am glad someone is giving the local poison control something to do since I left town!!

Anonymous said...

I think I could put something on the ROOF and Chloe could still manage to get into it!