Today is the last day of spring "break". We met up with some girls from Sunday school to go to Jumpzone. Little did we know that everyone else had the same great idea. :) Ha!After running, climbing, avoiding nose bleeds, getting stuck, jumping, running, climbing, and more jumping, we headed to Mickie D's for a good ole' lunch. That was an adventure within itself.
I am glad that spring "break" is over. I think the girls are too. I really think they like their routine...especially the naps. :) It was a fun and adventurous week! I can't wait to do it again!
3 comments:
Looks like fun...you hit all the "stomach virus and pink eye" hotspots..hopefully you will all stay well!
I am glad you girls had a fun week!Sounds like a lot of neat places!
yall had a very busy fun week!! What a great mom to plan all that stuff!! I'm sure you now need a "spring break" to rest up!!
Post a Comment