CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update on Anniversary

Well, Regan's planned evening went according to plan (just at 10:00 at night). :) She set up a table with a table cloth and candles. I heated up dinner and she brought it upstairs to the table. Yes, we ate in the "media room". Ha! I had already had dinner so I ate chocolate chip cookies and had milk. Once Nathan got home the girls escorted him upstairs and showed him their surprise. :) After we ate Regan wanted us to dance, so Regan and Kennedy got the first dances and I had the last. :) It was a great anniversary. I told Regan she should consider being an event planner. She did a great job!! (It was not a peaceful, romantic dinner though. Kennedy and Regan dictated what we were to do all while crawling under the table, dimming and brightening the lights, getting in our laps, etc.) I guess that's the way anniversaries are with kiddos! Gotta love it!!

3 comments:

The Garners said...

How cute and what a sweet memory!

Adam Shingleton said...

Looks like fun! What creative little girls!

Angie said...

what a precious thoughtful child. I know you will cherish it forever.