I got to go on Regan's spring class field trip. We went to the local park to "continue their study of insects". :) I think it was more of a claim to get out of the school and let the kids have a great time for a few hours! So, we packed a lunch, the kids wore their camp t-shirts they made, I picked up some bubbles, coloring books, etc. to play with and we were off. It was such a good time. Here is a picture of my group: Regan and the Abbys. :)When we first go there everyone wanted to eat their lunch (at 10:30am). I told my group that we were going to have a to wait a little bit. So, we colored, played on the play ground, and swang in the tire swing. After lunch, we took a nature walk; although the girls took a nature run down the path.
After the field trip the kiddos loaded up in the bus. Little did they know, their field trip wasn't over. The teachers had the bus driver drive up to the water park and the kids got to run through the fountains and get their clothes soaking wet.
They LOVED it!!! I loved seeing their faces! Such a good day!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Field Trip
Posted by The Purnell Family at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment