CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary!

Today Nathan and I have been married for 7 years! We have been through A LOT in our short seven years. I am so glad that I have been through it with him. He is such an amazing man, husband, and father! He always puts his family first and makes sure that we are taken care of, no matter what it takes. I love him for that! I have always said that as crazy as he is and how he acts like such a kid at times, that will be what keeps us young!

Last night we were upstairs playing and Regan said you should turn the lights off and be romantic. Nathan asked her what romantic meant. He said like kissing and hugging. She said, yea, and dancing. So, she has come up with this elaborate plan for our anniversary tonight. (I"ll spill the beans and post pictures tomorrow.) I mean, I had to tell her to go to sleep last night and we'll get up in the morning and work on it. She is so much like me that she said, "We need to make a list." So, we woke up bright and early this morning and made a list of what we needed to do to get ready for tonight. So, we were going to do this after breakfast. Well, Nathan called. He put me in panic mode. He said, I wasn't going to tell you this because I didn't know how bad it was until now. Well, a guy that he works with son has the swine flu. So, they told him to stay home this whole week until all of the gestation period is over so he doesn't contaminate anyone else (especially me). So, that means that he will be working until 9:00 every night and not getting home until 10:00pm and not having a day off!!! Fun, but we'll be well. Better to be safe than sorry. So, I had to break the news to Regan. She was heartbroken. I told her we could still have our plan, it would just be late at night. She is fine with that now. She is ready to get it all together--right now! :) I'll post pictures tomorrow!

Happy Anniversary, Nathan!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute...

Rebecca is getting close to delivery...she was in 36th week this past week. The same week in pregnancy she lost Luke. This baby girl seems to be doing great and she will deliver very soon. Hope you are feeling well.
Love Amanda