Today was Regan's last day of kindergarten. I just want her to stay in Mrs. Payne's class forever. :) Since it was the last day the kids got to bring a board game that they wanted to play. Also, they had a picnic with hot dogs, chips, and drinks. It was so fun! They loved it! I was going to take a picture of her being walked to the car on her last day, but I was trying to hold my emotions together so much that I forgot about it. I think her teacher was trying to hold her emotions as well as she put Regan in the car. I told her teacher the other day that we just might have to stalk her the rest of her life. :) Ha!
We love Mrs. Payne-amazing woman, wife, mom, and TEACHER!!!
1 comments:
Time just goes by way too fast!
Post a Comment