CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's still a BOY!!

We had a dr. appt. today with a sonogram. He is still a boy! He is very active--yea!! Everything look really good. The sonographer says that he weighs (today) 3/4 of a pound. Such a little guy. :) We have come up with a name first and middle. Of course, we had to stick with a President's name, so his first name is Grant. For his middle name I wanted to use a "C" initial in honor of Carter. So, his name is: Grant Canon Purnell. (Maybe he'll be a professional baseball pitcher someday with the name Canon.) :) I go back in 4 weeks to do my diabetes testing and then I will go every 4 weeks for a while having a sono each month. Yea! Towards the end they will be monitoring me and the baby more and more. Everything is good. Just keep praying!

4 comments:

Nikki B. said...

so glad he's still a boy!!! hope you're having a good summer.

The Garners said...

I'm glad things are going well!

brooke said...

YAY! IM so glad it is going so perfectly! How far are you now? I love the name!

The Perones said...

I am so happy to hear you are expecting and that it is a boy, I will keep you in my prayers, Love ya, Kelley