Well, after posting pictures of Grant's room on the blog and the fact that Regan switched rooms, I decided that I wanted some other pieces of furniture in my house rearranged. Lucky for Nathan (and Jacob and Matt). :) So, Regan moved into our "guest bedroom" with the queen sized bed. She LOVES it! She says it's like a "rock star room". She actually sleeps there all night long now!!! So, once that was done I moved Grant's room upstairs to Regan's old room, and moved my computer and treadmill down to Grant's old room. Got it? So, needless to say there was a whole lot of moving going on in our house! I am glad to say that we are not moving any other piece of furniture any time soon. And everything that has been being needed to be hung (pictures, paintings, etc.) is now hung. So, I think I am done nesting....until I get bored and find something else that needs "rearranging". :)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment