Only 6 weeks left until Grant is here! Can I get an AMEN!! :) We had another sono today. We have never had sonos this late in pregnancies with any of the kiddos. It is so cool! His little face is so filled out!! We could even see his hair! How crazy is that!! They did all of the measurements and he weighs 4.3lbs. I have 6 weeks to go. So, if he gains half a pound a week (.5) he will weigh 7.3 lbs. at birth (per my calculations). Nathan says he'll be a 9 pounder. I hope not!! I go back every week now and they will monitor his heart rate for 20 minutes and have a sono every time. So, that is that status. Other than that, ready for him to be here! :)
This picture is of his face. He is looking right at you. You can see his nostrils and his mouth. So precious!!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
6
Posted by The Purnell Family at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment