CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Grant's Room (the second one)

If you are a little confused about that title scroll down to the next blog post and it will be explained. :)

Here are some pictures of his (second) new room:

There were some pieces of art work that I saw when I found the bedding. I so wanted those pieces, but they were too expensive knowing that I wanted a Bible verse for his room. So, I decided to paint them myself. :)

Here are the original pictures:

Here are the pictures that I painted:

I do have to say that I am very proud of myself. :)

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Love the new pics! Very impressed with your art work!!!

Christy said...

Very good Ash! His room is adorable!!

The Milams said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his room. One of my favorite boy rooms i've ever seen! Seriously. If i have another, can I recycle it?! :)

The Morrow's said...

so adorable Ash! Can't believe you have time to paint like a pro with all you are into these days...you never cease to amaze me!! love ya lots and hope to see you very soon!!