Carter is officially here. He got here last night. We are so excited (sad to say) that he is here! I will post his headstone once it comes in.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nathan * Ashley * Regan * Kennedy * Carter* Grant
Carter is officially here. He got here last night. We are so excited (sad to say) that he is here! I will post his headstone once it comes in.
Posted by The Purnell Family at 10:03 AM
5 comments:
OMG! I'm so glad that you will have the peace of having Carter close. - Shannon
I am so happy he is near all his family now. I will miss you all but know that we will keep in close touch and never be too far from each others hearts! I love you all!
gage & i would like to come out there, let me know when & if that'd be ok.
Ashley this is beautiful, you and Nathan are such an inspiration. I feel very blessed to know you guys I LOVE YOU
This is beautiful you and Nathan are a inspiration to me. Stay encouraged and just believe. I love you guys Fatima
Post a Comment