CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

6 years and still counting!

Nathan and I have been married for 6 years today! We have been through A LOT in our short married life. More than most people will ever go through. I love him dearly, and I am so thankful that I have him in my life. He is my best friend, a good husband, a GREAT dad, and a good provider. I've always said that because he is so crazy, he will always keep us young. I love you, Nathan!!

7 comments:

stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Sandy S. Sanders said...

6 years already!?!?!? Congratulations.

The Garners said...

Happy Anniversary!
L & I will celebrate 7 years next week--it goes by so fast!

Jayne Wittschen said...

wow can't believe its been that long!!! congrats!! happy anniv! love yu guys

The Chaplins said...

Girl - You are a good woman to put up with that wild man!!! You are an excellent wife and mother. What an example for your friends and family. Happy Anniversary. It was so wonderful to see you all. Love you so much.

Mitzi said...

Happy Anniversary! Yall really have been thru so much together, good for yall for pulling together in the most difficult of times. Congratulations on your 6 years together.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'll always remember your anniversary thanks to some happy and very unhappy memories. (It's the same as my cousin's and we went to two weddings that day. The very unhappy around this time, we all know what that was.)

Even though we've had a few rough times in there, Chris and I will be married 20 years January 28, 2009.

Wow!you're turning 30 next week, Regan will be 5 in August, I'm turning 40 in December and the 20 year anniversary in January. We have a lot of milestone celebrations coming in the next year or so. I wonder who else has big stuff coming up?