CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

An Evening of Dance

Even though we did not make it to Little Rock for Regan's dance recital, we had a WONDERFUL dance recital with Regan in Texas. :) My mom is the high school theatre teacher, so she planned for Regan to be able to perform in front her friends and family last night. It was so neat. It was just like the real dance recital: costume, set design, programs, announcing her, lights, etc. It was a memory that will last forever. Thank you everyone for coming! Thank you mom for all of your hard work!!

The Program
The make up with "eyelash make up" on. The hair. How beautiful! Our "helper". :)
We're ready for the show.

The dance to Pink Panther.


"Introducing" Mom and Dad.

Interviewing Regan...quite hilarious!

We're so proud of you!Mims, the one who made it happen.

ALL of Regan's flowers. :)A celebration with cake afterward.

Some, but not all of the cousins and friends.

After all of that Regan said, "Maybe next time I can miss my other dance recital and I can perform up on the stage at Mims high school." Good times, good times!

THANK YOU!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regan, You were wonderful! I was so proud of you!! I love you very much! Nana

Jayne Wittschen said...

Wow!! that is awesome that yall were able to do all that for her!! I bet she felt so special!!! you are an awesome mom Ash!!

Adam Shingleton said...

Hmm! I don't think my last comment posted. What a great idea to have your own recital. Looks like so much fun and Regan go to be the solo star!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on Ashley's page...what an adorable idea. Tell the girls hello from me...and from Toby-woby too! We miss you!!Carrie

Mitzi said...

That is so neat!!! What a wonderful way to honor Regan!

The Garners said...

This is the neatest thing EVER--how sweet for y'all to arrange all that so she could have such a special evening (and special for the whole family)! She looks so cute all dressed up, and I love that she got tons of flowers, too! A great memory for her I am sure!!!

Jaime said...

HI! I love the dance recital pictures... that was a special treat, for sure. :)
I mailed your mail to you today. Also included a program (w/ Regan's name in it) from the recital. I think she's ready for Broadway now!

The Johnsons said...

How Cute!! I bet she had a blast!!

The Milams said...

how fun! I love it! Star in training!

Anonymous said...

How neat and so cool of your mom! I bet Regan had a wonderful time.
Christy