I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Everything went very good. He weighs 5.6 lbs. He gained just a little bit from last week, but gaining indeed. I am not dilated yet, but my cervix is soft. His heart rate was good (147bpm). She (my dr.) said everything looks good. His hands are HUGE!!! He definitely got that from his daddy. He was sticking his tongue out, rolling his eyes, and opening and closing his eyes. His little leg was bent and I could see how plump his little leg was. So precious!!
So, we are scheduled to induce on October 9th at 6:00am. Yea!!!! I am so pumped. I am quite sure that even though I have a MILLION things going on, that this will be the longest three weeks of my life!!
Friday, September 18, 2009
6:00AM
Posted by The Purnell Family at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
October 9th is my birthday! Yea! What a great day to have a baby.
Post a Comment