Remember when you were a kid and you used to use whatever to put blankets on top of to make a "tent" or a "house". My sister and I did it all the time. Not that the "tent" would stay, because the blankets always fell and we would put them up and they'd fall and we'd put it up again and again. Such good times! My mom watched the girls yesterday so I could run to the grocery store. When I got back this is what I found:Aww! To be a kid again!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Tents
Posted by The Purnell Family at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my gosh - these are fun times! Allison has to have me build her a "tent" a couple of times a week. I decided to quit buying toys and just buy more sheets to make "tents" out of.
We love tents around here--so fun!
Tents are the best! And with my dad's old sectional we used to make "the pit"...how fun.
Post a Comment