My friend Mitzi and I try to meet up at least once a week. These days it's been one every other month. :( So, we were trying to decide of a good, cheap place to take the kids. She suggested a place in Plano called Jack Carter pool. I am so glad to know about it, because we will be there quite a bit next summer. It's so cool. Rockwall has a spray park, but we NEED this spray park. It has slide, and things that shoot water. The water is only calf/knee deep so the kids could swim or walk. We just brought a picnic lunch. Kids 6 and under are FREE and kids 7 and older was only $2!!!! (I think I should get paid for writing this blog!) :) It was so fun! Thanks, Mitzi for the suggestion and great time!!
Regan with Reese's goggles. She's so cute!
Kennedy coming out of the big slide.

Oh, the trouble those two can create. :)
Reese styling her sunglasses.
0 comments:
Post a Comment