CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Longtime Friends

Ame and I have been friends since our freshman year of high school. She was the first person to talk to me, invite me to meet some of her friends, hang out with etc. I love Ame just like a sister. We met up last night at the good ole' Cheesecake Factory. (For you AR folks, you don't know what you're missing.) It was so nice to sit and talk . I think the waiter was a little annoyed with us because we waited so long to order and then sat there after dinner and talked more and more. It was so good just catching up. We asked the waiter to take a picture of us and he suggested in front of the trees, like he was a professional. So, we just pretended it wasn't really the Cheesecake Factory, it was in front of a palm tree in Hawaii. :) Ha! Don't mind the bug eyed look I have. It took a little longer than I expected for him to get the shot. :)

Thanks, Ame for a great time!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh yes, I do know what I'm missing....I drive into Dallas the day before my first market apt just to go to The Cheesecake Factory. I'm sure it gives me some kind of supernatural strength to get through the next day. I've never been to market without going to The Cheesecake Factory.

The Chaplins said...

How fun! You both look fantastic :)