CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

High School Musical on Ice

Nathan and I took the girls to see High School Musical on Ice on Sunday. It was such a great time! Regan and Kennedy were both just singing along to all of the words. Regan wanted to talk to Sharpe, but she was a little busy. :) All in all we had a GREAT time! We only ended up with dinner (no telling how much), two light up toys ($18 each), and a bag of cotton candy with a HSM hat ($12 each)!! Good times! Good times!!

3 comments:

The Garners said...

Love R's sweet smile in this picture--looks like she's having a great time!

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya sister!!! I picked HSM on Ice over Carrie Underwood!! Its all about the babies!

The Fintons said...

looks like yall had fun! My sis was there with 2 of her girls, too!