Grant arrived on Friday, October 9th at 10:37am. He weighed 6lbs. 14oz. and was 20 inches long. He has a full head of blond hair!! He is absolutely adorable!! Here are just a few pictures of him and his proud sisters. 
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
LOOK at that hair! I love it!!! He reminds me of Regan when she was a newborn with those tiny features. Will see you guys soon!!! Can't wait!
LOVE the hair! So happy for you guys!
I am so excited that he is finally here! I cannot wait to meet him in person! Love you all!
He's precious!!! Congratulations!
Oh Ashley, he's so cute! That last picture with the pasie and spiked up hair is precious! congrats on having an October 9th baby, that's the gretest date for a birthday (it's mine too)
thinking of you...how's it going?
Congrats, Purnells! I am so very happy for you! He is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you all are doing well....I'm sure that the girls are being excellent big sisters!
Post a Comment