CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Well, it's been a crazy few days. I was in class on Tuesday and thought my water had broken. It stopped once I got home, so I didn't think anything of it. A friend of mine suggested that I call my dr. (this was Wednesday night). So, Thursday I called my dr. and she sent me to the hospital to get checked out. No water breakage, but I was dilated to a 3. I had my actual doctor appointment on Friday. She did an exam and I was still a 3. She was on call for the weekend, so that made me feel better. She didn't want to send me to the hospital then because she wanted to make sure his lungs were developed. I agreed because I don't want him out of my sight once he gets here. :) So, we went to the football game on Friday night, came home, and about 10:50 my contractions started. They were 10 minutes apart. I called my dr. at 1:30 in the am. She said when they become 5 minutes apart call her back. So, at 3:30am they got to where they were only 5 minutes apart. I called her and she told me to go on down to the hospital. We get down there and I have about two more contractions and they STOP!!!!! I was so mad. I had been up ALL NIGHT LONG! They have me walk around for an hour and recheck me. No progress, so they sent me home! :( Nice false alarm. I was so pumped to see him!

We get home and Regan is saying her ear hurts. Nathan (after being up since 3:30am) takes her to the dr. She has tonsillitis!! Great! Just what we all need the week before we have a baby!

So, Friday is the day! I have to be there at 6am on Friday morning! I am so ready! Y'all just say lots of prayers to get me through the week (pray specifically that the week will fly by) and Friday (for a healthy baby boy, healthy mom, and an easy delivery).

5 comments:

Nikki B. said...

Good luck this week. I know you want it to fly by...but enjoy it just a little.

The Milams said...

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Adam Shingleton said...

Praying! I cannot wait to see him!

Angie said...

Friday will be a great day! Yea!

Christy said...

Girl, that is crazy! Grant just wanted to tease you a little. :) Praying for you and the new, little bundle of joy. Love you.