CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

7.0

I had my last dr. appointment yesterday. Yay!! Everything looks good!! I am dilated to a 4. He weighs 7.0lbs!! :)

We have to be at the hospital at 6am. My dr. that when I get there I am going to get everything hooked up, including my epidural. :) Then, around 8am she is going to come in and break my water. It won't be long after that and he'll be here. I can't wait!!

Please continue to pray for everything to go smoothly (epidural, delivery, both of us after delivery).

Thank you to everyone who has thought/prayed about us this week! I have felt it all. My stress level has not been as bad as I thought. (That might be different tonight when I'm trying to go to sleep.) :)

Have a great day! I'll post pictures when I can!

4 comments:

brooke said...

Im so excited! I have been praying and thinking about you! Good luck!

We've Got Scents said...

Praying for peace of mind and a great night of rest for you. Cannot wait to see him.
Blessings to your entire family today and every day,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
Psalm 46:10

Angie said...

It will all be super and can't wait to see pics.

Nikki B. said...

and you had that boy at 10:45?!! holy fast deliver, batman!! you didn't have to have a c-section did ya?