CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grant's "boutique" Picture Frames

The girls and I went to Michael's to match paint colors for a friend of mine that is going to paint some canvases to go in Grant's room. While we were there I decided that his room needed something else. So, we bought some paint and some cheep wooden picture frames and created our own art. :) I had also been looking for an orange lamp. Well, orange lamps are either: 1. hard to find, or 2. WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!! SO, I painted an old lamp orange. It was quite the experience, but a GREAT one!!!

3 comments:

Adam Shingleton said...

So cute! The lamp looks great!

The Morrow's said...

Did you get my "happy bday" text? i sent it twice but my phone has been acting up lately and I have a feeling with no reply that you didn't get it :( Well happy...now belated...birthday!! You look absolutely precious in your pics! The girls are growing way too fast! I can't wait to see more pics of Grant's room!

The Fintons said...

MUCHO Impressed! So cute and I love the orange lamp! Is that Autumn Leaves you are using....haha. jk.