CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Addition

I know, I know. I'm crazy. We got a new boxer puppy. :) A friend of mine sales them and this is the last litter. So, we've always wanted one, so we got one. The girls named her Bella. She is PRECIOUS!!



(She's the brown one.) Love her! :)

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! She is precious!
So weird... Ryan and I were just talking on Thursday about how we wanted a boxer one day (when we have more room).

Adam Shingleton said...

So funny! Bella must be a popular name with the little girls. We got Olivia a beagle puppy last year and she named her Bella too! Now we both have little Bella's! Congrats on the new addition.

Christy said...

Gabe and I love boxers...they are soo cute and kid friendly!