Here is the email I got from my mom today:
Hey friends and family!!
I just talked to the doctor, and she told me a lot of stuff that I
couldn't quite grasp at the moment because I was in the middle of class,
but she did say that what I have (CLL), she does not feel needs to be
treated right now...that it is in a "watch and wait" mode. I am still
going to my appointment with her next week for more details and answers
to questions that I have. Amen and thank you for prayers!!! Life
tastes so good right now!!!
Thank you all so much for your prayers! Just keep praying nothing ever has to be treated! Yeah!!!
Love y'all!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
AMEN!!!
Posted by The Purnell Family at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is fantastic!
Glad to hear the good news!
Glad to hear the good news!
Wonderful!
Alright!!! You guys have been/will continue to be in my prayers.
that is great news!
yeah!! prayer works! Big weight off you and her shoulders I'm sure!
Yay! I am so happy!!!!
NY pictures, please!!!!
ok it is seriously time to update your blog! :) you are slacking!! I'm psycho checking it :( just kidding! I hope lal is well...I'm assumming that you have been busy!
Post a Comment