CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Crazy Madness!

That should have been my middle name! :) I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. A lot has been going on. Regan had her first soccer game on Saturday. She scored a goal and blocked several others from the other team. Maybe she'll be on the Women's US Soccer Team someday! :) While she was having her first soccer game I was stuck in a FUN, FUN, FUN meeting from 9-4 (and I have two more Saturdays to go). Then, tonight I had a meeting from 3-7. I am so meetinged out it's not even funny!

The exciting news.....I am going back to school. Yes, I am. I am going back to get my nursing degree so I can work Labor and Delivery. I am so pumped. I am going to go talk to the school on Wednesday of next week to see what I need to have. I can take all my prerequisites on line, which I'll start doing this semester. I will have to get those out of the way and then I will apply this summer (2009) for the Spring 2010 admission. I will know something in October (2009). I know that is a long time before I know something, but there is so much to do between now and then. I know I have to have three prerequisite classes, plus take my nursing exam, plus get a physical, shot records together. All the fun stuff. SO, I just ask that you pray once my application is submitted that I will be admitted. Nursing is a hard school to get into. I ask that you pray that that spot will just be open and waiting one me. I am so pumped!!! I should have done this the first go around.

I'll post more once I talk to admissions. Have a great week! No more meetings for me until Saturday!! :)

6 comments:

The Milams said...

you go girl!

regan...what a superstar!

Christy said...

Good luck with everything!

The Garners said...

That's great about your school plans!!!

stephanie said...

Wow! I am so excited for you! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo for school!! We know you will be great! Love Carrie and Toby

Steph said...

so cool....I would love to be a labor and delivery nurse and get to work with little infants...love that you're doing that! I think that is so neat!