This week has been insane!! I don't really see how two working parents do it. I have been in meetings ALL week! I didn't get home until after 8 three nights this week. I have missed my kids terribly. I hate leaving in the morning. And three days this week I didn't even get to pick them up (hence the meetings). So, pray that our life will become routine to us.
On a positive side, we got to go up to Regan's school last night and meet her teacher. I am very excited about her. Nathan and I went to high school with her (Nathan actually went to elementary with her too) and she is so sweet. She said she was wondering if it would be us when she saw Regan's last name. She said to Regan, "Now, I sure hope you don't act like your daddy did when he was in school." Ha! Ha!! Oh, that poor reputation that proceeds her. I hope it's not all of her school days. :) I will post pictures of my room when I remember to take my camera. I know I'll for sure have it on Monday since Regan starts KINDERGARTEN!! I am so emotional just over that alone.
***In case you were wondering laundry days will now be moved to Saturdays. :)
Saturday, August 23, 2008
What a Week!!
Posted by The Purnell Family at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ok...so i have to know who the teacher is...cause that means I went to elem. school with her too!
I am sure things will settle down eventually. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
Poor Regan...maybe she should use your maiden name!
I love the footnote about laundry day... cracked me up. Don't worry sister, everything will calm down once everyone gets used to the new routine. Good luck on Monday! :)
I was wondering how your first week back went. It will get better I promise. I cried for the first month that I left Dane. I can't believe that Reagan is starting kindergarten!!!! Yeah I laughed as well when I read that laundry day had been moved!! Hilarious!!!
HeeHee about laundry day--I guess everyone thinks you are funny about that!
The first couple of weeks will be crazy but will definitely slow down--just a shock to the system I am sure. Bless your heart, I bet you are exhausted. Rest up this weekend if you can.
We will see you tomorrow.
Love you!
good luck with monday! i cant believe its already time for her to start kinder! i hope you have a good day too at your school :)
ps...can you do my laundry on saturdays too???
Post a Comment