CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Vacation

We are back! We had a wonderful and relaxing time. It was a very emotional and hard time to be there without Carter. We did our best and had a great time with each other and with the girls. Here is a slide show of all the fun we had!




***I start work tomorrow, so just say a little prayer for me and a big one for the girls!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Love all of the pics, especially the family one! Too cute and sweet. Good luck today going back to work, I will be thinking of you. Love ya.

The Milams said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I miss those girls like crazy...just want to squeeze them.

Z was really impressed with the tatoo. He loved it!

I was impressed with upside down visor on "Biggy Head"!! Love you Nate!

I am praying all day for you. Hope that the girls have an awesome day and that your first day back is smooth sailing!

The Garners said...

I enjoyed the vacation slide show--looks like a great time! The new family picture at the top is wonderful! Miss you guys--good luck with school!

The Perones said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I love your family portriat, it's beautiful