We leave tomorrow night for Destin. I am having a real hard time with it since Carter should be there with us. My heart just breaks since he won't be experiencing the sand for the first time. I won't have to worry about how much sun he's getting. Etc. He just won't be there! That's so hard. So, please just pray for my family that we will have a good time and enjoy a much needed vacation and our time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I will definitely be praying for you and your family
Is Nathan able to go? I know you'll have a great time. I will pray for safety in your travels.
You guys will have a blast as usual! I will pray that God consumes your mind with all of the wonderful blessings in your life.
We hope you have a great time. Tell the girls that L said to jump in the waves!
Hope y'all all have a great time! Safe travel!
I pray y'all have a safe trip and a very special time together.
Come home!!! I'm ready for pics!
What a beautiful picture. It feels me with so many emotions. - Shannon
Post a Comment