CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

We had a GREAT Mother's Day! We were a bunch of bums! We skipped out on church. We laid around, watched tv, and tried to take naps. Nathan got up and went and got La Madeline for me. I think my all time favorite! :) The girls made sweet gifts for me. Kennedy made her hand print and Regan made a ring holder. Nathan got me an apron I had asked for. He even had it monogrammed! It is so cute! We gave each of the moms a pot for Mother's Day with either their last name or Nana or Mims on it. Here are the girls next to my mom's pot. You can go to http://www.dixiebellegifts.com/ to order one for yourself. I had to. :) I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!

0 comments: