CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's A.......

Yesterday a friend of mine who works at a dr. office did an ultrasound on me. We were so anxious on finding out the sex of this baby. She so graciously saved our curiosity. We took the girls with us, which was an experience within itself. They were so excited to see the baby move...and so was I.

Can you tell what it is? Look closely. :)

IT'S A BOY!! We know his first name is Grant, but we haven't quite nailed down a middle name. At first we thought it was a girl. I guess he had his legs crossed. After not believing that I saw the boy parts without a doubt. :) So, yesterday was quite the emotional day. A lot of excitement and sadness wrapped into one. I guess there is more of that to come.

Just continue to pray for my sanity and for a happy healthy baby that we can bring home and love on.

7 comments:

Angie said...

How wonderful!

The Garners said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!

Nikki B. said...

congrats again!!

and thanks for the comment on my "tuesday's with cletus" post. it's a whole series i've done since we started class.

ALAS...i have someone to vouch for me and all the unbelievable stories i've told about that crazy woman!!!

Adam Shingleton said...

Yay! I cannot wait to meet the little guy. I will be praying, praying, praying for you and baby Grant. I cannot wait to see him in your arms!

brooke said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! How far along are you now?

The Hursts said...

Thanks for your sweet note :) And congratulations! I will be praying for you, as well. I am 17weeks today...getting our first ultrasound next Monday!

The Baillie Family said...

Congratulations darling! I am very happy for you! Have a Blessed and Wonderful Day!

Jen