It really doesn't seem like Carter was born one year ago today. Time has flown, yet it has stood still.
I want to thank everyone who sent flowers, cards, emails, text messages, and lifted us up in prayer today. We truly appreciate you loving us so much!
I just wanted to share some pictures tonight. I haven't shared these before because they are so sacred to us. 


Thank you again for your love!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
One Year Down And A Lifetime To Go
Posted by The Purnell Family at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Just thinking of you, praying for you, and loving you today and always. Thank you for sharing your photos. They are beautiful.
You have been on my heart all day today. These are beautiful photos that I know you cherish.
I have thought about you so much today. May you find comfort in the memories of your sweet boy.
I'm so sorry I didn't know this was the day. I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know your precious girls and I will for sure say a prayer for yall today.
I love you and want Nathan, you and the girls know that I'm praying for your continued healing.
Love you guys! We will continue to pray. No words can express how precious those photos are. I know they are so precious to you and Nathan. We will continue to lift you up as the days go by. Miss you!
Ashley, thanks for sharing those pictures. I will continue to pray for you this week. I am so sorry yall had to go through such a terrible tragedy, but what a testiment of faith you have shown us all. We love yall and miss yall.
Beautiful pictures Ashley... love you!
precious pictures.
Hey Ashley,
Wow, a year! Thinking of you...
Amanda
Post a Comment