In the 5 1/2 years of Regan's life and the 3 1/2 years of Kennedy's life, neither of them have put things in their ears, in their mouths, or up their noses....until today. I was giving the girls their lunches on TV trays in the living room. I look over and Kennedy is DIGGING in her nose. I thought, "Well, she doesn't normally pick her nose. She must really have a booger." Then she started crying and saying it hurt. About that time I look up to see her Sonic cup with a hole in the side of it. I put everything down and asked her if she put a piece up her nose. She said yes. I tried to lay her back to look at it, but it was so far up there I couldn't see it. So, I decided to hold one nostril closed and hold her mouth closed and had her blow. It blew right out. Her nose was then bleeding so that's when she was so upset because of the blood. We are good now and she says she'll never do that again! Hopefully it will be at least 3 1/2 more years, and by that time surely she will have grown out of it! :)
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That girl!!! :)
Glad she is okay!
That sounds like something that should have happened at the Milam household!
Post a Comment