I went to register for my ONE class that I need to apply to the nursing program. I was not able to register on line because I did not have a GPA at the school. Well, I didn't have a GPA because I was taking a class. (So backwoods!) Anyway. I had to stand in the fun line for about an hour. All the while, I get to hear, "Attention! Attention! The following classes have been closed." The guy then posts the classes on the overhead. So, I am looking at the overheard and I see that ALL microbiology classes are closed. Two of the A & P I are closed, history, Biology, etc. Well, I start looking through my schedule to see what will work. I get up to the lady to register and I have to register for A & P I on Tuesdays from 4:20-9:40!!!!! CRAZY!! I call Nathan he says we'll figure it out since it's the ONE class I have to have ! So, I go to have it put in the computer and the guy tells me the class is closed I would have to go back to the lady and find another class. I guess he could see the look of defeat in my eyes and he told me to hold on and he made a phone call. Whomever he called said that I could be put in the class for that time. YEA!!!!! So, that's what this semester looks like. INSANE!!! We'll make it work...we always do. :)
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hold on tight, Sister! It will work out. :)
I'm glad that you got your class!!! I'm not sure you will be quite as excited bout that class once you start taking it...Its def a hard class!! lol But You will be fine and its all going to play out!!
But you are so much closer now to starting nursing school!!!! YEAH!!!
Post a Comment